Twat of the Walk Twat of the Walk

My god.

This short flash is creepily awesome.

The voice acting was freaking hilarious, along with the concept of ingenous repetitiveness made me laugh out loud.

Also, the secong guy was awesome.

You rock, Stamper.

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

Freaking hell, I have to change my underwear.

The reason this flash is not because it's funny (it is, goddammit), it's because it's inventive.

I really thought this was going to be a Playhouse Disney-esque family musical, but turns out it's actually a movie with adult humor and things that woldn't get a TV-PG rating from the MPAA.

Also, for that last part alone you deserve a medal. A movie where a pest, i mean, kid, gets shot for NO reason? Deserves my 10, man!

Friday: The Game Friday: The Game

Oh my fucking god. This was hilarious.

This made me think for a while. Cleaning the dress was the most difficult part of the game, but it was doable nonetheless.

PROS:
- Hilarious. +2
- Two endings, both hilarious. +3
- Cool 8-bit graphics +3
- Cool Chiptunes +2
- I can kill Rebecca Black in a lot of ways! +Infinity plus one

CONS:
- Took me 1:30 to figure out how to clean the fucking dress, -1
- Random -1
- Rebecca Black is ugly as hell.
- Has a photo of Justin Bieber, and I can't burn it. -9000

Also, "The spoon grows arms and legs and start dancing. No, not really". Made me laugh for a straight 6 minutes, and I'm still chuckling.

Manly-Chicken responds:

Ha, first person to mention that!

DJManiax DJManiax

Best rhythm game ever.

This is, without any doubt the best rhythm game I've ever played in my 15 years of pathetic existence.

Why? Let's start with one word: innovation. I'm tired of games that are simple Guitar Hero/DDR/Generally unoriginal copies. Some are copies of other copies.

DJManiax, however, thinks outside the box. It brings me an style I've never played like in my life. I've never played a game like this. Which is good.

Let's continue with the gameplay. 2 gameplay modes increase your score. And, like I said before, it's original. It's also very easy to understand (warning: Do not play on mouse). Also, the fact that the laser line moves according to the tempo of the songs is neat. Which brings us to...

Music. The best part about the game is the music. Although some songs are a bit cheesy, they are very, very catchy. And guess what. 20 of 'em. Neat, huh? And covers diverse genres. Nice. Only complain is that the vocalist of Breath Beneath needs to be punched in the face. 65% of the song Anticipate is uncomprehensible screams. But it's catchy. And the background art is-

Wait, did I mentioned the backgrounds? No? Yeah. Each song is a world full of techno/gabber/chiptune/drum 'n' bass/orchestral beats. Background art is sweet. Personal favorites are Seven Circles, Isabel, Epileptic Crisis and Monotune -Respect-.

Conclusion: This game is definitely in my favorites. It's addictive, creative, has catchy songs. Kudos for TaroNuke and Koizumi for a) existing and b) Creating this game.

TL;DR: This game is awesome. You lazy bastard.

TaroNuke responds:

Someone who appreciates gabber? what is this I don't even

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Perfecto. Magnifico.

Ten things I learnt from this game:

1. It's possible to hit arrows while a pressing a hold command.
2. If the lead is repetitive, sync it to the rhythm after a while.
3. One puts the theme song as the last unlockable.
4. It's possible to hit a hold command while pressing ANOTHER hold command.
5. One puts the unloackble songs dumbed down at amateur, and show their real sync at pro.
6. Beyond "Easy" and "Hard" there goes "Crazy" and "Insane"
7. Some songs are easier at the first two commands (yeah, hate you Run N' Gun)
8. Heavier notes are double commands.
9. It's possible to hit an arrow and a hold command an the same time.
10. Shinki is great.

P.S.: I hate you, Run N' Gun.

And there are your 10 points.

Vandheer Lorde Vandheer Lorde

Great art, yet with flaws.

This is a magnificient piece of art; how ever, this has some some flaws: The main one is that I can't see his face.

Also, what's one with the floor? And his feet? Where are these?

Anyway, very nice.